뇌질환의 혁신, 뉴로벤티(NeuroVenti)

NEWS

Here's the news about NeuroVenti

Neuroventi Co., Ltd. has an opportunity to communicate with the person…

페이지 정보

조회 459회 작성일 22-07-22

본문

Neuroventi Co., Ltd. has an opportunity to communicate with the person concerned and their families by attending the '2nd Autism Expo'

22-07-22

Neuroventi Co., Ltd. participated in the '2nd Autism Expo' held at the Yangjae aT Center for two days from July 15th to 16th.

This event was jointly hosted by the Laughing Together Foundation and Surplus Global, and jointly organized by the Autism Expo Organizing Committee, the Laughing Together Foundation, and the Korea Autism Love Association.

Neuroventi Co., Ltd. provides an opportunity for two-way communication, such as providing an easy-to-understand introduction to the people who visited the booth and their families about the pipeline for treating brain development disorders, including autism spectrum disorder, which is a core research competency, and the current development of new drugs, and conducting a survey. did In addition, they had an opportunity to introduce and demonstrate the neurostimulation autism treatment electronic drug, which is being jointly developed with New Ain Co., Ltd.

NV01-A02, one of the treatments under development, activates only the specific receptors for dopamine and serotonin involved in social regulation, and shows a customized, precise complex action that normalizes autism symptoms. With the goal of conducting clinical trials next year, executives and employees are accelerating the development of new drugs for autism.

At the event, various play experience programs were also operated for persons with autism spectrum disorders and their guardians. Events such as expressing my back with colored paper) and shouting slogans (shouting messages of hope that raise my value) received a lot of attention.

Cho Gyu-seok, director of Neuroventi Co., Ltd., said, “I am delighted to be able to increase understanding of autism spectrum disorder and inform the importance of awareness to more people at the 2nd Autism Expo.” We will continue to work hard to develop the world's first autism treatment."